CQPH (Cultural Intelligence Philippines) connects the world to the Filipino soul. We deliver solutions by creating programs—curated cultural immersions, publicly-run urban adventures, and specialized consulting services—that take you on modern-day voyages of discovery.
CQ (cultural intelligence or cultural quotient) is the measure of a person’s capacity to function effectively across cultures, both in terms of professional and personal relationships.
The Philippines has globalized from an agrarian supplier to the Asian regional headquarters of almost every conglomerate in the world. The country’s societal and professional landscape is so diverse—whether they are fellow countrymen from another local province or expatriates from a different continent altogether—that everyone is required the ability to thrive in a multicultural environment. A low CQ is an unnecessary disadvantage you can’t afford.
What is CQPH?
CQ is already a prevalent practice in the western world, but CQPH (Cultural Intelligence Philippines) is the pioneer provider in the Philippines.
Formerly known as Manila For A Day, a private tour company, CQPH is now a broader initiative by Dustin Ancheta. His propensity for business, degree in Consular & Diplomatic Affairs, continuous tutelage from historical and cultural experts, and a decade of experience in tourism and various industries have culminated in CQPH—the very first Philippine venture to address the need for the propagation of cultural intelligence.
We currently offer an array of services under three brands:
There are not run-of-the-mill sightseeing tours; we only offer curated experiences for discerning travelers. Enclave is the purveyor of exclusive cultural immersions for CQPH.
Get to know more about the CQPH initiative! We have a wonderfully diverse team of experts who write about their experiences in the Philippines and beyond.
No more posts
Crash Course Philippines
The number 1 Manila tour provider is bringing history and culture to your home! Crash Course Philippines explores how history molded the Filipino people’s behavior, mindset, and social norms. The course was specifically designed for a third culture audience looking to engage with Filipinos in an academic or business setting. It aims to arm its participants with enough knowledge and tools in dealing with the modern Filipino in a culturally intelligent manner.
Join public runs of our tours and workshops to learn about Philippine history and culture in a community setting.
• Slots are limited! We can only accommodate up to 20 participants.
• Register and pay by June 15th at 11:59 PM GMT+8 and get 75% off! Purchase the full course for only Php 4,000. • Credit card holders may opt to use the EXPRESS SIGNUP button. We process credit card transactions via PayPal, but there is no need to sign up for an account if you don’t have one—simply click the button stating that you would like to use a credit/debit card to complete your transaction.
• If you would like to pay via bank transfer or GCash, fill up the registration form on our website, then wait for the confirmation email and payment instructions. Check your junk mailbox as well, particularly if you are on Yahoo! Mail.
• Only full payment guarantees your slot.
Terms & Conditions
• All purchases are final. Slots are transferable but non-refundable. If you wish to transfer, email the names, mobile numbers, and email addresses of the attendees to email@example.com.
• The course will start on time. Latecomers will not be allowed to join beyond a grace period of 10 minutes. Canceled slots due to tardiness are non-refundable.
• All terms and conditions are final and non-negotiable.